This New Year, Pipers Restaurant is making a resolution to focus on what we do best, and what you have shown us you enjoy most: carefully prepared great food, new menu creations and great hospitality.
In order to accomplish the above and give ourselves and our wonderful staff time to relax and be great, we will no longer be open on Sundays or Mondays. This was a hard decision, but in order to really focus on being the best dining option on the Southside, we needed to make these adjustments. New hours will begin Monday, January 6th. By the way, the business office is still open on Mondays and we, as always, are open for larger groups on Mondays in the restaurant.
This change means:
- Better communication via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to let you in on the goings on around Pipers
- Chef Will to be sharing a Recipe of the Month. Be sure to keep posted for simply good recipes and videos to help you become super Chef at home
- More creative menu specials
- More fun promotions
- Will and Amy will be more rested, perky and more focused on your best dining experience
- Opportunities to get better connected with you
We're excited about 2014! We've learned so much about our family, our wonderful guests (that's you) and food the past year. This change will make Pipers an even better place to bring the whole family. We are determined to be your local family owned casual restaurant where you can come for great food, affordable prices and family hospitality.
Will and Amy Osgood